2018 Finish First with NEJM Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Complete the official entry form (name, email, company/agency name, company street address, company city, company zip code) at http://www.nejmadsales.org/index.php/finishfirst/. To be eligible, all entries must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. ET on April 9, 2018. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries that are late, unintelligible, unreadable, incomplete or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules will be disqualified. In the event that a person submits more than one entry, all of that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees of the Massachusetts Medical Society, 860 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451 (”Sponsor“) and its affiliates, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible.
- PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) prize offered in total. Entrants are eligible to win only one (1) prize. The prize is a $200 Visa ® Gift Card. Prize consists of only the specific item listed. The prize is subject to availability. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value if prize is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted by winner.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 13, 2018 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Selected winner need not be present at the drawing. Winners will be notified by first class mail, e-mail and/or telephone on or about the applicable drawing date. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected winner may forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries if selected winner (i) is unreachable; (ii) declines or cannot accept, use or receive the prize for any reason; or (iii) does not comply with these official rules. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded. The selected winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release as directed by Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering, each entrant agrees that Sponsor shall not be responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, damages, costs, expenses, or fees of any kind caused by a prize, or resulting from acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of any prize, or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or that are not expressly provided for herein; (ii) entries that are late, incomplete, misdirected or unreadable; or (iii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or other error in or involving the Sweepstakes or any material associated with the Sweepstakes. Entry and acceptance of a prize constitute permission, except where prohibited by law, to use winner’s name for promotional purposes without additional compensation. Applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should any error, cause or problem corrupt, or inhibit the administration, security or operation of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winners from eligible entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
- For the name of the winners, or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to NEJM Group, Attn: 2018 Finish First with NEJM Sweepstakes, 860 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winner List.” Requests must be received by September 30, 2018.
Visa is not affiliated with this promotion. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc.